Friday, October 15, 2010

Purchased Sony PRS-900 E-reader

On October 14, 2010 I purchased my PRS-900 E-reader from Sony (http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/sony-prs-900.html).


I`ve been a fan of e-readers and this is my third Sony (PRS-500 and PRS-505 pre-date this version).


This version boasts a longer screen (which is the reason for my purchase) and also has a touch screen (an OK feature, but not one I chose to buy the other reader that was the same screen size as my PRS-505).  I used the built-in dictionary, which is another feature, also OK, but not a whiz-bang choice driver.


I haven`t played with the note taking, or the annotation features.  I believe both are really great features for other folks, I`m just not one for writing in paper books, and don`t think about writing or taking notes on e-reader books - might have been a killer app in school, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment