Sunday, December 29, 2013

TV Series - "Alphas"


Alphas is the story of a government agency consisting of about six folks, a psychiatrist who is counselling and mentoring "alphas" who are folks with some form of extraordinary abilities ("mutants" in the Marvel universe of comics), and a set of alphas who assist with finding other "alphas" for the purpose of helping those in need, or imprisoning those who are a danger.

I just discovered the series "Alphas", which has just been cancelled after 2 seasons.


I like these sort of series, as the bring "over" my comic book reading history into the television universe - S.H.I.E.L.D. is somewhat similar, as was "Heroes" and the short lived "Ordinary Family", all of which I really like(d).

I've just finished watching the first season, so it may suck in the 2nd, I'll have to see.


Update: Finished Season Two - great series, too bad it ended so abruptly.  A Third season might have tied up loose ends and finished off the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment